- Here at Colonial Danes we strive to breed healthy and family friendly Gentle Giants.
- AKC Limited Registrations
- AKC Microchipped
- Vet Health Certificate.
- 3 day old vet checked & Dewclaws removed.
- Vaccinated at 8 week & 12 week& 16 weeks, needing one more Lyme booster.
- Bi weekly Nail trimming
- Wormed 4 rounds of Pyrantel-Pomate
- Puppy picks at 6 weeks old.
- Our fur babies leave at 12 weeks of age.
- So they have ample time with mom that can help prevent separation anxiety.
- These Gentle Giants deserve tender love and compassion as they have soft hearts that are very emotionally connected with their surrounding environment.
- These BIG beautiful pups will come home well socialized with children,cats,and other dogs.
- We fell head over heals for our girls and trained two with ease.
- We raise these puppies in our home with our family with lots of attention as we have done all handling acclamation needed for Great Dane puppies.
- I found this breed to be (BIG) Yes but very Lovable,loyal,Confident,Mild-Mannered and Great with our children.
- These little giants are Looking for a Warm & Cozy Forever Home with you this Fall Season.
- For (Pup-Dates-Photo shoots) We encourage You to can visit us on our website and our Facebook Colonial Dane’s
- 2 Girls Available ( 6 months old )
- One Blue One Black
- Excepting Deposits
- Also just a friendly reminder there is a $50 charge for AKC limited Registration and Reunite Microchip transfer. For further information please email us at [email protected] or call / text Clifton 315-790-2268 /Krista 315-368-5200 and we will respond in a timely manner.
When buying or selling items online, it is important to prioritize your safety. One way to do this is by choosing a safe location to meet the seller.
Public places such as coffee shops, libraries, or police stations are great options for meeting up.
Cashier’s check scams have become increasingly common in recent years, and it is essential to be aware of them to avoid falling prey to fraudsters.
One of the most common types of cashier’s check scams involves receiving a fake check and being asked to cash it and then wire a portion of the money back to the sender.
To protect yourself from such scams, it is advisable to verify the authenticity of any cashier’s checks you receive and only accept payment methods that you trust.
It is important to never share your Google codes with anyone else. These codes serve as a security measure designed to verify your identity and grant access to your account.
Sharing them with someone else could compromise the security of your account and put your personal information at risk.
It’s always best to keep these codes confidential and not share them with anyone, even if they claim to be from Google or another trusted source.